When you're ready to train the right way...EPE!
Specializing in clients who are new to weight training.
Are you ready to…….
- Burn Fat
- Build Lean Muscle
- Increase Your Strength
- Improve Your Conditioning, Health, and Sense of Well-Being
- Increase your Confidence and Self-Esteem
- All of the above at a more efficient rate than you ever thought possible!
EPE does all of this for you using state of the art methods in a supportive and professional environment.
Click below for more information:
Maybe you’ve tried one of these before: A trainer from a Commercial Big Box Gym, Bootcamp, Pilates, Spinning, Barre Fitness, An In-Home Trainer, Yoga, CrossFit, P90X, Kick Boxing, etc... and perhaps you’ve experienced one or more of the following:
- You’ve lost some weight, but now you feel like a skinny fat person.
- You were getting stronger for a while, but now you’re just spinning your wheels.
- Your trainer puts you on some starvation diet to lose weight, but where’s the muscle?
- The class you’re in takes a “one size fits all” approach, and it’s not working for you.
- You’re working hard, and have lost some weight, but you feel flat and listless, and your joints feel achy and brittle.
The systems mentioned above are not bad, but none of them alone will allow you to reach your “Fitness Potential". Why? Because none of them provide you with a well-rounded base of STRENGTH.
Achieving one's fitness goals requires developing a foundation of strength. To efficiently do so your training environment must include:
- Use of “compound", multiple joint movements
- Adherence to proper technique/biomechanics
- An intelligent progressive approach to your fitness
- Close monitoring of performance and ability to make knowledge-based adjustments
- Proper use of metabolic systems to maximize specific goals
STRONG IS THE NEW THIN!
The workout approach is called EPE (“exercise performance enhancement”) Training, It’s a blend of the most effective systems in the industry for:
- Burning Fat
- Building Lean Muscle
- Getting Strong
- Improving Overall Conditioning
EPE treats you as an individual with a unique set of goals, strengths, and challenges. After an initial trial session and a fitness assessment, a training program is created that is a fusion of:
- Strength Training / Powerlifting
- Bodybuilding / Body Aesthetics
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) - Fat Burning
- Aerobic/Anaerobic Circuit Training - Fat Burning
- Strongman Training
- Injury Prevention
- Training for Sport
- Nutrition & Supplement Guidance
Each trainee has their own log book and performances are monitored from session to session. Adjustments are made regularly to ensure constant progress.
Train in a one-of-a-kind Southern Orange County training facility. There is nothing like it anywhere in the area. And there is no other training environment doing what we are doing, Search around, you won’t find anything like this!
We offer a variety of training programs including: Small Group Training, Athletic Performance, Basic Strength & Conditioning, Women's Serious Fitness, Muscular Hypertrophy, Metabolic Weight Training, and Executive Training.